I'm not dead, I swear! I've had a rather busy and emotional past six months, which is why I wasn't active on here or Chictopia at all. I apologize. I've been in Tokyo for the past three months, and am returning to California in 8 days!! This summer went by so fast but I have some great posts que'ed up regarding all the fashion I've soaked in during my stay here. Some of it is absolutely ridiculous but others are cute and I'm excited to bring back that knowledge back to California.
Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pictures of my summer in Tokyo!
My friends & I at Feria, a huge club in Roppongi
I'm wearing American Apparel's 'Le Sac Dress'
I love that it's so versatile and SO comfortable.
Pssst... it's 50% off right now!!
Pssst... it's 50% off right now!!
My gorgeous friends. Please check out Rio's (on the left) Chictopia blog!
She's gorgeous & I believe she's joining the blogging world soon...
:) Fingers crossed!
The famous print-club. I've been living in my hat all summer!
At Flower, Roppongi
Black bandage dress from Metro Park
(my dress isn't linked, but it's similar!)
(my dress isn't linked, but it's similar!)
At our annual "fancy" dinner at Fish Bank, Ginza. (link in Japanese)
It was absolutely gorgeous and had the best view of Tokyo.
Dress from H&M, Bag from F21, Shoes from Nine West
F.Bar in Azabu-Jyuuban
Bar/Club owned by fashion.tv
Full of ridiculously beautiful & trendy people!
Must-go if you're in Tokyo
Bar/Club owned by fashion.tv
Full of ridiculously beautiful & trendy people!
Must-go if you're in Tokyo
Finally wore my American Apparel lace shirt!
Reason I was hung over for the rest of the next day....
That about sums up my Japan trip so far. It's been so much fun seeing all my friends and partying with them - just like old times. I hope everybody enjoyed their summers! Or are still enjoying it like I am ;) I'll post my other posts sometime in the very very near future!!
xxxx


looks like you had an amazing time!
ReplyDeletejadepurplebrown.blogspot.com
thank you soooo much for your comment&support ;)
ReplyDeleteoh you look lovely!! and looks like you guys had so much fun :D
ReplyDelete