
Hello hello lovelies! New York was absolutely everything I dreamed of and more. I wish we could have stayed longer but alas, it was way beyond our budget so here I am back in California. I honestly wish I could say I did a ton of shopping but all I could afford was a cute new boyfriend blazer from H&M, along with a studded bag from F21. But window shopping was fulfilling and so was people watching. It reminds me of home (Tokyo), where everybody is always dressed so polished and ready for the day, no matter what they're doing. Breakfast? Heels and a suit. What more could someone wish for if they crave to dress their best at all times of the day. Living in a sleepy college town is like a guarantee that at least once a week, you won't get out of your sweats. Ugh. I can't wait to get out into the big world :)


New super comfortable sweater from Martin + Osa!

New coat from H&M for my boy and new Ray-Bans that I got him for Christmas


Toasted marshmallow shake!!! SO DELICIOUS.

HAHAHA At Beauty Bar in the East Side.
They give you $10 manicures with a drink!! That's my new purse :)
Well, that about sums up my trip. Sorry there are really no outfit posts... I was having far too much fun with my boy that I completely forgot :( I hope that you're all enjoying the weather wherever you are!! Make the best of it ;) Until next time xox
Oh looks like you've had so much fun! Great photos! Wish I could go to NY someday!;)
ReplyDeletefantastic blog)
ReplyDeletewe hope you visit our blog and follow there,please)))
http://plaidandstriped.blogspot.com/
)*