Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Make-Up and Fashion Haul! + TAG: 15 Things

I know I've promised a haul video for a while but I finally got around to filming! So here it is... my haul from the last couple of months. I'm going to do a look/review video for the Athma quad real soon so I'll include the swatch pictures with that post. If you're interested, I can also let you know where I got each product and whatnot! Enjoy and please subscribe/like the videos - feel free to leave comments as well :)





I also got tagged by Tereza Anton to do a 15 Random Things About You so here goes nothing!

1. I love the public transportation here in Tokyo but I HATE the morning crowded trains so I hope I never have to work somewhere that I have to commute to by train :(
2. As you can tell by the video, and my previous post: I LOVE PRINTS! 
3. I also usually only wear black, gray, white, etc. but I absolutely adore color and would wear it more if I was less lazy.
4. My favorite toe nail polish color in the summer is NEON ORANGE. It's so fun, summery and it glows in the pool :) 
5. I have a super unhealthy bag collection.  They are overflowing out of my closet and I need to find some sort of organization system. My favorite brand is Marc by Marc Jacobs.
6. My parents got a puppy (miniature schnauzer) over the summer and he is SUCH a terror. At almost 8 months, he still bites my feet when I walk (IS THAT NORMAL??)
7. I am working to lose at least 20 lbs - this is the heaviest I've been and I want to lose it before it becomes unhealthy.
8. My nails are currently leopard print. I told you I like prints!
9. I'm Catholic but I hate people who push their religion onto others. It's obnoxious.
10. I drink and smoke but don't do drugs.
11. Coffee is a staple in my life and I am addicted to it as I am to cigarettes.... (epic fail)
12. I am often awkward/shy around new people but once you get me talking, you can't shut me up (true story).
13. I laugh really loud, especially in movies, and my boyfriend is really embarrassed by it hahaha
14. My front tooth is chipped from when I fell on a slide when I was in 4th grade, trying to impress a boy. TYPICAL.
15. I'm so depressed that half of my make-up collection/clothes are in Hawaii. Wish I had brought them back with me!

That's it; sorry if I bore you! I hope you guys learned a little something new from me :) Now, instructions say to tag 5 people but my blogspot main page isn't working right now so I'll have to edit this and add those tags later!

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a giveaway at my blog Obsessive Coolness, including Chanel, MAC & jewellery prizes, to celebrate 100 followers. In case you're interested, here's the link: http://theblogofobsessivecoolness.blogspot.com/2011/01/reader-giveaway-chanel-anyone.html.
    All the best!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete