Monday, January 24, 2011

leopard print, zebra print, floral....

If you know me, you know I love all prints! Obnoxious prints, elegant prints, vintage prints, what have you. Although I'm an avid monotone-r, I cannot deny a leopard print scarf that's the perfect length, nor a beautiful floral dress for spring. Here's my OOTD from yesterday:

I found the perfect leopard print scarf at F21 on my last day in Hawaii
Definitely will be featured in my haul video!


hahaha I look so obnoxious

I also recently purchased a faux fur coat and flats in the same print (JERSEY SHORE MUCH?). I love that it adds flair to otherwise bland or boring outfits. I also love floral just as much and wore this dress recently on a night out with my friends.



I know it just looks like drunk pictures of yours truly (sad, but true) - but I absolutely love the vintage feel of the dress and the intricate details like the puffy shoulders that give it an edge/80's feel to it. I didn't get a good, full length picture of the dress but I'll probably wear it again in the near future just because I love it that much.

I apologize for the scattered nature of this post but I'm in a rush to meet my friend Rio (in the last picture) to get some brunch at a crêperie in Omotesandou.

Will post soon!

P.S. Check out http://www.thebudgetfashionista.com/ - it's so cute and so helpful for those of us with limited funds ;)

3 comments:

  1. F21 always has the best pieces for such a great price, love the scarf ;)
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these looks! The dress is too adorable, and I loooove the leopard print scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beautiful Lady, I was tagged to tell 15 things about myself and in return I have to tag 5 other lovely Bloggers. I have picked you because I would love to learn more about you. I hope you don't mind .

    Runescape Gold
    WOW Gold

    ReplyDelete