Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trends I Love: Winter 2010/11

There are a ton of trends for Winter 2010/11 but I thought I'd just list some of my favorites.  I'm a big fan of wearable fashion. I consider myself to dabble in more risky fashion trends that most wouldn't but some runway looks are just ridiculous and I'm sure some of you will disagree but this is just my take. Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

1. Military Style
I love the military style and have for a long time. 
You can spruce up any outfit with a military green jacket, fitted or loose, or a cute moss green skirt.

Military jacket by Marc by Marc Jacobs
A more affordable version might be the American Eagle Military Jacket


2. Chunky Knits
I LOVE knit items - sweaters and dresses alike. 
They're super cute and not to mention ridiculously comfortable. 

Chunky Knit Sweater from Urban Outfitters ($59)

3. Poncho
Perfect little throw over for those windy days when you need to run errands or have coffee with a friend.


4. Faux Fur
I'm not a Peta person but I'm definitely pro faux fur. 
It keeps you warm, is trendy, looks luxurious and no animals are harmed!


5. Shoes
I know this is a broad topic but there are a few styles that I love for winter...





Phew, that about wraps it up. I hope you guys enjoyed and got a few ideas for your winter wardrobe. Again, comment and let me know your thoughts on the Winter 2010/11 trends and if you could pretty pretty please check out (& subscribe!) to my YouTube beauty channel, I'd really appreciate it! I know there's only one video uploaded but if I see any subscriptions, I'll upload more vigorously :) I also put up a little form to my formspring on the sidebar so check that out also ;) Thank you once again and have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. I have been looking every where for the perfect chunky knit sweater, so I'm glad to find your suggestion! I also found another great chunky sweater at Zara's for a little bit less, so I will have to go out and compare the two! ;)
    ~Giselle

    www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Giselle: Oooh, I LOVE Zara! Definitely let me know which you choose and post pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great rundown of winter trends! i was actually just at urban yesterday and saw so many great sweaters - i want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually impressed! Things are all really, precise, open is really a explanation from the issue. It contains the info.
    Buy Runescape Gold

    ReplyDelete