I look like a big dork in the picture but it's been a long day taking my puppy to my Grandma's and hanging out with the family all day. I've filmed a 2010 Favorites video for YouTube that I just have to edit tonight so it should be up tomorrow! In the meantime, here are a few pictures from the last few days.
My puppy gnawing on my fingers and with my grandma & cousin
Daddy + Family picture
Christmas dinner!
La Boheme, Venue for the party & the happy couple
Kumar family and Erika & me outside
Mom & me and all the Indians! They know how to party haha
My amazingly dorky friends & DELICIOUS Mickey Waffle at Disneyland!
That about wraps up the past couple of days for me. I hope you're all having a fabulous holiday season! I can't wait to see pictures of everyone at their New Years parties and festivities :) Behind the cut, I'm going to catch up on the rest of my Blog Challenge questions so feel free to read if you're interested. Keep a look out for my YouTube video! Love you all and have a fabulous New Years!
Day 03 - Your Views on Drugs & Alcohol
I'm a big fan of alcohol (hahahaha) but I am a strong believer on being a responsible drunk. I try not to drink to the point of puking (ew) but I'm a lightweight so sometimes it's a little tricky to draw the line. Luckily, I don't ever get blacked out so I'm lucky in that aspect. Drinking and driving is a big no no in my book and I don't even like to do it after one drink. As for drugs, overall, I'm pretty anti. Smoking pot is alright, as long as it's in moderation. I have pothead friends and am not a lecturer but I feel like when you're a pothead, you'll smoke whenever, wherever. I don't feel like that's acceptable as it changes your personality and in my opinion, makes you boring. I think drugs are illegal for a reason. But I smoke cigarettes and drink on the daily so who am I to judge?
Day 04 - Your Views on Religion
I'm a somewhat practicing Catholic but like I said, I'm not a preacher/lecturer. Believe what you want, just don't push it onto other people is my opinion.
Day 05 - A Time You Thought About Ending Your Life
WOAH. Deep question. I've never, ever seriously thought about it. Of course I've lightly thought, "If I died today, I wouldn't have to deal with this or that," but never seriously. I am blessed in many ways and that would be a slap in the face to my parents and God.
Day 06 - Write 30 Interesting Facts About Yourself
- My Japanese reading/writing is probably worse than a 1st grader - I'm TERRIBLE.
- I can never find shoes in Japan because size 8 shoes are a rarity here nor can I find clothes that fit me... damn you tiny girls!
- I love the smell of paint and permanent markers (Sharpies).
- I've been friends with my 7 closest friends for over 12 years.
- I love scrapbooking and crafts in general.
- My left side is my "good" side. I HATE seeing pictures of my right side.
- I chipped my front right tooth when I was really young on a slide and got it fixed once but the part I fixed came off when I was chewing ice.
- My dream car is not a Mercedes, or a BMW. It's either a Cadillac Escalade or a VW bus.
- I am obsessed with scary movies and would prefer that over sci-fi or drama any day. I do have a weakness for romcoms though, like every other girl.
- I don't think Angelina Jolie is attractive.
- I've had a xanga, LiveJournal, MySpace, Facebook, etc. but I've only stuck to Facebook and blogspot.
- My favorite celebrity I've ever met is Travis Barker - he's so awesome in person.
- Despite my Japanese skills lacking, my go-to karaoke song is a Japanese song (First Love by Utada Hikaru)
- My favorite TV show is probably Law & Order SVU hahaha My boyfriend and I can watch it every day.
- I'm still super good friends with my kindergarten boyfriend :)
- I have super fat fingers (size 8 rings.... whaddup)
- Despite having 7 friends I've known all my life, I met my best friend in 5th grade, hated her for two years then became inseparable in 7th grade. She's from Australia and left Tokyo to go home in 10th grade but she's still my best friend.
- Although there are only three of us (four including our puppy), my family is super close and I love them to death! My parents have been married for 37 years in June!
- I want to crop my hair into a bob but am way too nervous to do so.... maybe in the summer?
- I hate 99% of Louis Vuitton bags, but have an unhealthy obsession with Marc by Marc Jacobs bags.
- If my bangs aren't perfect in the morning, I'm pissed about it for the rest of the day.
- My favorite celebrity family is the Richie-Madden family!
- Both my grandmas were professional artists.
- Although I love looking at boys who are fashionable, I don't think I could ever date a boy who's more fashionable than me.. ha.
- I'm secretly obsessed with wedding websites and bedroom websites.
- I used to swim competitively for 10 years and was in the Junior Olympics (2nd place!)
- I'm a pack rat and am afraid I will one day be on Hoarders...
- My favorite alcoholic beverage is probably Redbull Vodka because I'm usually exhausted by the time I start drinking. My least favorite is anything with tequila... just the smell makes me gag.
- I love all things cupcake - cupcakes itself, stickers, notebooks, etc.
- I told everybody that my real mom was "Sailor Moon" in kindergarten/first grade and truly believed it. Yep. Crazy.
Day 07 - Your Zodiac Sign and if You Think it Suits your Personality
My zodiac sign is Aries and I'm a strong believer of Zodiac Signs - probably because my best friend is so obsessed with them. The "strengths" of an Aries are supposed to be independent, generous, optimistic, enthusiastic and courageous. I think I can relate to a lot of those traits other than independent... haha at least not yet. As for the weaknesses: moody, short-tempered, self-involved, impulsive, and impatient. VERY TRUE.
Day 08 - A Moment When You Felt Satisfied With Your Life
Usually whenever I have a productive day. Which is rare. Hahaha.
Day 09 - How You Hope Your Future Will Be Like
Didn't I answer this on Day 2? I just hope I'll be happy and won't regret my past. I hope to be married to the love of my life, have children, have a career and just... be happy. But isn't that what we all hope for?
Day 10 - Discuss your First Love and First Kiss
I think this is the first time I've truly been in love but the first time I believed I was in love was probably with my boyfriend during my senior year of high school. When he left for college in Canada before I left for California, I thought my life was over haha. I was so heartbroken, I cried a river and thought I'd never fall in love of again. Little did I know, at the time, that we would break up in two months and I'd enjoy dating in college ha! My first real kiss was my boyfriend in 8th grade. He was a year older and we all made a big deal that he was in HIGH SCHOOL. We're really good friends now and I don't regret it at all!
Day 11 - Put Your iPod on Shuffle and Write the First 10 Songs That Come Up
- Boomerang - shwayze mixtape
- In My Head - Jason Derulo
- The One - Cee Lo Green
- Spotlight - Jennifer Hudson
- Animal - Neon Trees
- Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None) - Snoop Dogg (LOL)
- Bucket - Carly Rae Jepsen
- 3 - Britney Spears
- What A Wonderful World - Michael Buble
- Marry You - Glee Cast
Day 12 - Bullet Your Whole Day
- Wake Up
- Walk Alfie with dad
- Eat breakfast
- Shower
- Put my make-up on
- Hair
- Clothes
- Lunch
- Shopping/hang out
- Walk Alfie again
- Dinner
- TV/Go Out

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! All the best :)
ReplyDelete~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com
your so pretty!
ReplyDeleteand happy new year - ( i want that Christmas dinner haha)
I've started following :)
Sara xx
your so pretty!Buy RS Gold
ReplyDelete